Who is the Chief Executive referred to in S121 of RTA?

Question from mark updated on 1st February 2011:

To whom does Section 121 of the Residential Tenancies Act refer to as the chief executive?

Our expert responded:

I believe the Ministry of Justice is the Chief Executive you are referring to. Her name is Belinda Clark. You can read more here about the structure of the Ministry of Justice.

Search the Ask an Expert archive

Browse all questions in the Ask An Expert Archive »

Site by PHP Developer