Where can I get insurance that covers willful damage by tenants?

Question from Liz Donnelly updated on 23rd January 2008:

What is the best insurance company to deal with for insurance for rental properties, are there insurance companies who will insure against willful damage caused to a property by a tenant? I would also like to enquire about loss of rent insurance, what circumstances does this cover?

Our expert responded:

Rentsure specialise in Landlord Insurance. Their website is easy to navigate and you can get an instant quote online.

To visit their website click here

Amy Hubbard is the PA to the publisher of landlords.co.nz and The NZ Property Magazine

Search the Ask an Expert archive

Browse all questions in the Ask An Expert Archive »

Site by PHP Developer