Insurance to protect landlords

Question from justin updated on 4th April 2007:

I own a number of residential investment properties and currently have Tower house & contents insurance on them.

Can anyone pls tell me what organisation provides the best insurance against tenant damage/loss of rent - it seems that I am only covered for this if it is caused by a fire!

Our expert responded:

Rentsure specialise in Landlord Insurance. Thier website is easy to navigate and you can get an instant quote online.

To visit their website click here

Amy Hubbard is the PA to the editor of and The NZ Property Magazine




Search the Ask an Expert archive

Browse all questions in the Ask An Expert Archive »

Site by PHP Developer