Insurance policies for Landlords

Question from Roopak Sinha updated on 22nd January 2008:

I am buying a coastal house in Ruakaka that will be used as a holiday home rented out on a per-night basis. What insurance will best suit such an arrangement? Also, if I rent it out to someone for say a few months instead of a few days at a time, will the insurance need to change/updated?

Our expert responded:

Rentsure specialise in Landlord Insurance. Their website is easy to navigate and you can get an instant quote online.

To visit their website click here

Search the Ask an Expert archive

Browse all questions in the Ask An Expert Archive »

Site by PHP Developer