I need an accountant, where can I find one?

Question from bruce murray updated on 25th January 2008:

I want to set up an LAQC,can you recommend a good property accountant in the Nelson region?

Our expert responded:

I contacted Lynnette Butler from Wizard in Nelson, she suggested you contact Mark Brown & Associates or Haydn Johnson at Lifestyle Accounting. Both are accounting companies with experience in property, and should be able to answer your questions. Hope this helps.

Amy Hubbard is the PA to the publisher of landlords.co.nz and The NZ Property Magazine

Search the Ask an Expert archive

Browse all questions in the Ask An Expert Archive »

Site by PHP Developer