Subscribe to the NZ Property Investor magazine now!
Helping kiwi property investors make better investment decisions
In the current property market it is more important than ever to know where we are in the property cycle, what are the pitfalls and how to protect yourself while investing in real estate.
NZ Property Investor is filled with the latest must-know news, information and data to help you become a better real estate investor - whether you are a beginner or an expert.
It's also packed with tips and profiles of existing property investors.
Subscriptions start from just $95.00 (12 issues, NZ) with savings up to 27% off the retail rate when you subscribe for 3 years.
This month we also have a special giveaway for new subscribers.
With every new 12-month subscription to NZ Property Investor you’ll also be in with a chance to win a DIY Unovent® v-line™ Kitset with 3 outlets valued at $1,351.25. With a 24-month subscription you'll get two entries into the draw and with a 36-month subscription you'll get three. The Unovent® ventilation system creates warmer, drier and healthier air for your home or rental property, it's easy to install, has a lifetime warranty and costs up to 75% less than other complex ducted systems.
See terms & conditions below.
In the November issue of NZ Property Investor we look at:
- Best Way to Sell for the Best Price
- Profile: Sanjay & Aiswarya Ray
- Commercial: yielding to the market
- Renovation: Garage Conversions
- Plus must-have advice from the experts to make your property investment and landlording successful
Terms and Conditions:
1. By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. Each new 12-month subscription to New Zealand Property Investor magazine will receive one entry into the draw. A three-year subscription will be receive three entries.
3. By entering the giveaway, the winner agrees to their name being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by Tarawera Publishing Limited or the promoter if required and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
4. The prize ins not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
5. The prize is subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
6. Tarawera Publishing Limited is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
7. Only subscriptions received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will receive a free entry into the draw.
8. Winners will be notified after the draw.
9. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees Tarawera Publishing Limited are not eligible to enter this promotion.
10. The editor’s decision is final.
11. Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Tarawera Publishing Limited in writing.
12. This offer expires on September 30th, 2017.