Low-cost housing grants?

Thom asks:

I have a two house, five lot subdivision with resource consent in Fairfield , Hamilton City. I am interested in developing by completing subdivision and building or placing three three bedroom homes on the additional sections. These will be in the $320,000 to $340,000 range. Are there any grants or help available to help with low cost homes construction in Hamilton?

Read the answer from our expert »

Tree hangover - remedies please

Jen asks:

If a neighbour's trees grows over the boundary and overhangs another property, who is responsible to have it trimmed. Are there any laws that apply?

Read the answer from our expert »

Making conversion legal

Andi asks:

My old bungalow was converted into two flats (with separate entry, kitchen and living areas) a few years ago. Is there anything I can do now to make them legal? 

Read the answer from our expert »

Search the Ask an Expert archive

Browse all questions in the Ask An Expert Archive »
Site by PHP Developer