How do I find an accountant who specialises in LAQC/tax returns?

Question from Inna updated on 18th October 2007:

Hi Can you recommend an accountant company that specialising in LAQC/tax return. In Auckland. Thanks

Our expert responded:

There are quite a number of accountants who can help you with this. I would suggest you speak to other investors at the Auckland Property Investors Association and ask them who they use. Then I would suggest you go and meet those accountants for say 20 minutes to determine whether or not you like the person, what their fees are, and if you can work with them.

Kenina Court is a director of Acorn Solutions Limited, an accounting firm dedicated to working with clients to help them create wealth. She is an avid property investor, entrepreneur and seminar presenter on asset protection and wealth strategies.




Search the Ask an Expert archive

Browse all questions in the Ask An Expert Archive »

Site by PHP Developer