Free Investment Property Showcase Events: Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch
Thursday 18 May 2017
We would like to invite you to a FREE National Investment Property Showcase event, coming to a city near you!
Join us for these exclusive events, packed full with investor insight, followed by complimentary drinks and nibbles.
You will hear expert market analysis and commentary and learn more about brand new, high quality investment properties in locations with serious capital value upside.
- Wellington - Rydges Wellington, 22 May
- Auckland - Novotel Ellerslie, 23 May
- Christchurch - The George Hotel, 24 May
The events will include:
- Why some suburbs make investment sense where others don’t.
- Insights on the suburbs being gentrified and how to target areas that are likely to move next.
- How to manufacture equity by purchasing at a discount to valuation and also receive valuable incentives on completion.
- Why buying new makes so much more sense including the ability to get depreciation benefits to maximise your cash flow.
- Insight into locations where rental demand is continually growing as buildings in the CBD compete - bringing thousands of jobs and workers needing accommodation.
- Showcasing brand new 2 bedroom townhouses (no body corporate) from $380,000. Some of the most value for money projects we have seen this year.
- Get the opportunity to jump on brand new properties at rock bottom prices in a wholesale purchasing environment.
- Networking session with complimentary drinks and nibbles.
Bonus Investing Strategy Kit for every attendee
As an added bonus, all attendees will receive a FREE pack of property market reports worth $693 as well as a complimentary property investing strategy session and mortgage check-up.
This event will include a questions and answers session, complimentary drinks and nibbles and the opportunity to secure stock that has not been released to the market.
Don’t miss out and we hope to see you there!
The Real Estate Investar Team
Comments from our readers
No comments yet
Sign In / Register to add your comment
Property prices may still be hitting record highs around New Zealand but new Trade Me Property data suggests that demand in Auckland is cooling.
Leases are at the heart of commercial property investment yet many people don’t take the time to understand them and suffer as a result.
Increased pressures don’t seem to be putting investors off as new mortgage lending data reveals that investors’ share of the lending has gone up.