Free Investment Property Showcase Events: Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch
Thursday 18 May 2017
We would like to invite you to a FREE National Investment Property Showcase event, coming to a city near you!
Join us for these exclusive events, packed full with investor insight, followed by complimentary drinks and nibbles.
You will hear expert market analysis and commentary and learn more about brand new, high quality investment properties in locations with serious capital value upside.
- Wellington - Rydges Wellington, 22 May
- Auckland - Novotel Ellerslie, 23 May
- Christchurch - The George Hotel, 24 May
The events will include:
- Why some suburbs make investment sense where others don’t.
- Insights on the suburbs being gentrified and how to target areas that are likely to move next.
- How to manufacture equity by purchasing at a discount to valuation and also receive valuable incentives on completion.
- Why buying new makes so much more sense including the ability to get depreciation benefits to maximise your cash flow.
- Insight into locations where rental demand is continually growing as buildings in the CBD compete - bringing thousands of jobs and workers needing accommodation.
- Showcasing brand new 2 bedroom townhouses (no body corporate) from $380,000. Some of the most value for money projects we have seen this year.
- Get the opportunity to jump on brand new properties at rock bottom prices in a wholesale purchasing environment.
- Networking session with complimentary drinks and nibbles.
Bonus Investing Strategy Kit for every attendee
As an added bonus, all attendees will receive a FREE pack of property market reports worth $693 as well as a complimentary property investing strategy session and mortgage check-up.
This event will include a questions and answers session, complimentary drinks and nibbles and the opportunity to secure stock that has not been released to the market.
Don’t miss out and we hope to see you there!
The Real Estate Investar Team
Comments from our readers
No comments yet
Sign In / Register to add your comment
Housing affordability in regions around New Zealand may have improved over the last quarter, but price to wage ratios are still sky high.
Commercial property syndicates give investors options and risks they might not otherwise have access to – but they do come with risks.
New Zealand’s lower economic growth was acknowledged by the Reserve Bank in its OCR statement today – which means there's a chance their next call could be more doveish.